One for a birthday.

Today I’d like to wish 685 a very happy birthday, and because he, like many people, are of the firm belief that Jesus put dinosaurs on the earth a thousand years ago just to test our faith, I present to you your proponent. He’ll kick the crap out of your beliefs nine days a week.

Spread this like it's sick

13 Responses to “One for a birthday.”

1. Anonymous September 12, 2009 at 11:25 pm #

Suck it, Norris.

2. Jeb Standard September 12, 2009 at 11:29 pm #

Chuck needs a beating from the flying spaghetti monster

3. Yrjo September 13, 2009 at 12:29 am #

Yeah, Chuck. Don’t pray in my school and I won’t think in your church.

4. -dan September 13, 2009 at 7:34 am #

Check it, the monsters shaved his beard off.
    Much like Sampson, he lost all of his strength and conformed from a real life Karate Kid, with a panache for bustin’ ass and sparring with Bruce Lee; to social co-ordinator and spokesman for Jim Baker.
    Don’t let them take your beard away!

5. pedalman September 13, 2009 at 8:48 am #

Having survived multiple tours of duty in catholic school i can tell you Chucky-boy has got nothing on Sister Thomas Aquinas and her yardstick of fury. Her ninja like skill with the yardstick coupled with a ruthless verbal assault left many classmates as only broken,empty shells of the free spirited individuals they started off as. All in the name of Jesus. My advice to todays kids- run away!

6. Chezedog September 13, 2009 at 10:18 am #

“Our forefathers founded this country on biblical principles…”
    Actually, they came up the “separation of church and state” thing, Chuckie.

7. cary September 13, 2009 at 3:34 pm #

What the fuck chuck! I called the number ready to deliver a round house of insults but this number is wack. Hey wait a minute…too many letters. Lied to again.

8. Nick September 13, 2009 at 4:00 pm #

What a tool.

9. Sean Hurl September 13, 2009 at 6:58 pm #

I just close my eyes and imagine lone wolf mquade drinking a beer and jumping his blazer out of a shallow grave. Perhaps you (stevil) should give us this months chuckism from the calendar i sent you.

10. BunE September 15, 2009 at 8:28 am #

Testing our faith this way is sort of a dick-like move.

11. Crank September 16, 2009 at 8:30 am #

Long, long ago, when man first began to question why things go bump in the night, and bad things happen to good people, they invented me. I am god ( little “G”, as I come in many flavors). I distributed myself liberally around your little blue orb, sharing myself with many different cultures. I am so pleased to be able to sit back, and watch the killing, hatred, rascism, and suffering you cause to yourself in my name. I enjoy a glass of your sweet tears (on ice), after a long day of distributing trivial punishments. Now remember kids, when it comes to mass killings, adultery, and unjust punishments, I wrote the book. I killed millions of innocents in the flood, I impregnated Mary, another man’s wife, and I tested Job, a good man of faith, to simply win a bet with my right hand man, Lucifer. Well, the mideast cant wait any longer, gotta go, see you in a few years (not!). Your best buddy – god

12. Troy B September 18, 2009 at 9:16 am #

Sucka..Sucka..Suck Norris!

13. Jeff September 21, 2009 at 1:25 pm #

I don’t think I’d mind bibles in my son’s school if Ronnie James Dio personally sang the Book of Revelations to him. Now that would be cool.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!